- 1 OPPOSE SB 276: Capturing a Health Care Department and Removing Medical Exemptions
- 2 Say NO to the obligatory t-shirt of vaccines
- 3 Make a press release about health freedom!
OPPOSE SB 276: Capturing a Health Care Department and Removing Medical Exemptions
Take part in a listening to four/24/2019 at 1:30
Calls and e-mails needed all week BEFORE HEARING!
National Vaccine Info Middle
We’d like action this week to cease Senator Richard Pan's sponsored SB 276, which interferes and limits the medical exception for compulsory vaccinations in California
. The Regulation on Hazardous Waste was amended and changed by the following provisions:
- Requires the establishment to develop and apply a statewide standardized medical exemption
- for licensed docs and surgeons. Surgeon makes use of this kind solely for medical exceptions and leaves the type to the Health Department
- Require the State Public Health Personnel or Males to Settle for
- Required that the Division create and keep a database containing permitted exceptions to medical exceptions, and present the database to local health authorities
- . By 1 July 2020, a replica of this medical exception for inclusion in the database in order to keep the medical exception; and
- Allowing an area medical officer to cancel a medical exception if it is determined to be fraudulent or inconsistent with applicable CDC tips.
1. Take part in the listening to of the Senate Health Committee at SB 276 in Sacramento on Wednesday, April 24, at 1.30 pm at the hearing room 4203 of John L. Burton. . Please use your small business attire and be well mannered and respectful. The characters usually are not allowed inside Capitol. Ad or oral interruptions aren’t permitted during hearing. Handle, Instructions and Parking Map of California State Capital
2. Call the Senate Health Committee members and ask them to send them to OPPOSE SB 276.
- Senator Richard Pan (Chairman) Capitol: (916) 651-4006 District: (916) 262-2904
- Senator Jeff Stone (Vice Chairman) Capitol: (916) 651-4028, Indio District Office: (760) 398 -6442, Murrieta District Workplace: (951) 894-3530
- Senator Maria Elena Durazo Capitol: (916) 651-4024, District: (213) 483-9300
- Senator Shannon Grove Capitol: (916) 651- 4016, Bakersfield District Office: (661) 323-0443, Yucca Valley Office: (760) 228-3136
- Senator Melissa Hurtado Capitol: (916) 651-4014, Fresno District Workplace: (559) 264-3070, Bakersfield District Workplace: (661) 395-2620, Hanford District Office: (559) 585-7161
- Senator Connie M. Leyva Capitol: (916) 651-4020, Chino District Office: (909) 591-7016, San Bernardino Office: (909) 888-5360
- Senator Holly J. Mitchell Capitol: (916) 651-4030, Los Angeles District Workplace: (213) 745-6656
- Senator Invoice Monning Capitol: (916) 651-4017, Monterey District O ffice: (831) 657-6315, San Luis Obispo District Office: (805) 549-3784, Santa Cruz District Office: (831) 425-0401
- Senator Susan Rubio Capitol: (916) 651-4022, West Covina District Workplace: (626) 430-2499
Senator.Durazo@senate.ca.gov, Senator .Grove @ senate.ca.gov,
Senator.Mitchell@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Monning@senate .ca.gov, Senator.Rubio@senate.ca.gov
1. Visit or name and ship your personal California Representative and Senator and ask them to OPPOSE SB 276. In the event you have no idea who the California member or senator is or their contact info, you’ll be able to log in to the NVIC Advocacy portal by clicking on the "State Teams" tab and then "My State" and your selected officers will routinely be despatched to the proper of the page. See the dialogue factors under. You may as well find lawmakers here.
2. Log in to the NVIC Advocacy portal OFTEN to verify for updates. We evaluate invoices and update day by day. Bills can change many occasions throughout the legislative process, and your visits to the right legislator, calls and emails are crucial in this course of.
3. Send this to your family and buddies and ask them to register the NVIC representative portal and share their considerations with the legislators. You can even ahead this alert on Facebook by looking for a discover on the Fb web page of the National Vaccine Info Middle.
TALKING POINTS [Please personalize your messages to your legislators by including your vaccine reaction, death or harassment experiences and how your child’s health and safety would be endangered with passage of this bill by the state intercepting and rejecting legitimate medical exemptions based on your child’s and family health history as determined by your child’s doctor.]
Vote on NO SB 276!
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), the Nationwide Company for Chosen Bureaucrats, has the legal authority to intercept a personal affected person's doctor by dismissing medical doctor-issued medical vaccine exemptions.
Proscribing Vaccine Aid to Slender and Incomplete Centers The contraindications revealed in the Illness Control journal are harmful to youngsters. The vaccine producer's package deal leaflet lists a number of different contraindications and potential unwanted effects of the vaccine that are not coated by this regulation
Forcing docs to break their professional expertise and conscience is a sort of state-supported tyranny that should not fall inside the public health regulation of any state, especially California, where Mother and father who testify to the vaccine's reactions in their family not have the similar bill safety for the personal exemption due to the second bill, SB 277 in 2015
. a toddler who knows the youngster have to be the one who takes under consideration the complete medical report of the baby and their household, which the health department does not know because they have not studied the baby. Every individual is totally different, and not everyone responds to medicine or vaccines in the similar method.
SB 276 discriminates towards those who can’t tolerate vaccination. A toddler who is injured or killed by a vaccine is as necessary as a toddler who has a disease that forestalls the vaccine. The US government has paid over $ four billion to vaccinated victims by means of a national vaccination program.
As a result of the schedule of the vaccine is so heavy and growing without finish, it is much more essential that the doctor maintains duty without bureaucratic disruption and abduction to shield the youngster from the vaccine response all through his life.
As we speak, youngsters obtain 70 doses of vaccine for 16 totally different viral and bacterial illnesses, greater than doubling the dose of 34 youngsters. 11 totally different vaccines in 2000.
American biopharmaceutical analysis corporations develop over 260 vaccines. It is essential to be sure that a physician who knows the youngster's ethics and smart policy is aware of the consensus and correct screening
The US vaccine market alone was $ 36.45 billion in 2018 and have been anticipated to reach $ 50.42 billion by 2023. This is a extremely environment friendly business with rather a lot of assets to perform critical vaccine paths that proceed the enterprise of vaccine manufacturers at the expense of shopper safety
. an establishment that adheres to loving mother and father and their youngsters as if they have been some variety of criminals when their youngsters only delay or decrease their vaccination for medical causes.
VOTING IN NO SB 276.
National Vaccine Info Middle. Supply
to the SoCal Sacramento Constitution! FOLLOWING STORES!
Comment on this article at VaccineImpact.com
Dr. Suzanne Humphries is now free to assist individuals heal.
In this autobiography, he explains why good docs are confined to the current corrupt medical system to apply actual ethical drugs.
One of the best voices when it comes to the area of science behind in the present day's vaccines, no pro-vaccine extremist has ever dared to speak about him publicly.
Ebook – Vaccine Courtroom, by Wayne Rohde – 240 pages
"The Dark Truth of the American Vaccine Injury Compensation Program"
Say NO to the obligatory t-shirt of vaccines
Make a press release about health freedom!
Massive Pharma and government health authorities try to legislate to give vaccines to all youngsters and even adults.
Present resistance to pressured vaccinations and help
Revealed 21 April 2019
! -Perform (f, b, e, v, n, t, s)
If (f.fbq) returns; n = f.fbq = perform () n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply (n, arguments): n.queue.push (arguments);
if (! f._fbq) f._fbq = n; n.push = n; n.loaded =! zero; n.version = & # 39; 2.0 & # 39 ;;
n.queue = ; t = b.createElement (e); t.async =! zero;
t.rc = v; s = b.getElementsByTagName (e) ;
s.parentNode.insertBefore (t, s) (window, document, script)
& # 39; https: //join.fb.internet/en_US/fbevents.js');
fbq (& # 39; init & # 39 ;, & # 39; 928755773879843 & # 39;);